DURO-LAM™ , DURO-LAM™ LITE & DURO-LAM™ LITE-FR Wall Panels
The Strength of Wood and Durability of Plastic for Harsh Environments
DURO-LAM™ wall panels with wood backing (other substrates are available) are suitable for a wide variety of commercial applications. Install these panels directly to the stud or over a solid substrate to finish your project in a matter of hours! Installing direct to the stud eliminates the need for drywall in your project. Dual lamination is available for panels where both sides are visible. DURO-LAM is available in Class C or Class A (DURO-LAM LITE FR**) fire ratings per the ASTM E-84.
**Call Parkland for product range details.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: Animal Confinement, Food Processing, Commercial Kitchens, Industrial Wall Coverings, Portable Classrooms and Offices.
- Matching PVC molding (Call Parkland Plastics for product details)
- Decorative metal molding
Direct-to-Stud or Over solid unfinished walls with – Seal Bond® 105 Adhesive
*Note – Consult Parkland Plastics if you cannot determine if your panel is a direct to stud application or over solid substrate application.
- Installs Over: DURO-LAM, DURO-LAM LITE-FR -Wall Studs
- Install Over: DURO-LAM LITE Solid Unfinished Substrate
- Installs With: Mechanical Fasteners and Seal Bond® 105 Adhesive
- Waterproof: Face of panel is waterproof
- Insulation Value: NA
- NRC: NA
- G21: Pass
- VOC: 
- Highly Reflective: Yes
- Flame & Smoke Class: DURO-LAM/DURO-LAM LITE Class C (III), DURO-LAM LITE FR, Class A (I)
- Special Classification: No
- Safety Code: NA